[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: '87 TQ in a 4 Wheel Drift...
- To: email@example.com (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: '87 TQ in a 4 Wheel Drift...
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 06 Oct 1995 08:05:16 -0400
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Oct 06 08:05:16 1995
- P1-Recipient: email@example.com
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 160508061095
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 06 Oct 1995 08:05:16 -0400action Relayed
I would not call that save totally without skill, IMFO. Many a driver
would have lifted quickly, or worse yet, clamped on the binders. Cut
yerself some slack!