[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
QCUSA newsletter WRONG quattro list address!
- To: email@example.com (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: QCUSA newsletter WRONG quattro list address!
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 17 Nov 1995 17:25:16 -0500
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Nov 17 17:25:16 1995
- P1-Recipient: email@example.com
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 162517171195
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 17 Nov 1995 17:25:16 -0500action Relayed
I imagine you heard this already, I've been advised that the quattro.list
address in the latest QCUSA newsletter is WRONG! You're publicizing the
old "swiss" address! Please ask our good buddies at QCUSA to put the
correct address in the next newsletter.