[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Re: Blower to air intake?

Sure, it's called a supercharger.


______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________
Subject: Blower to air intake?
Author:  randrews@post.cis.smu.edu (Robert Paul Andrews) at Internet
Date:    5/9/96 03:08 PM

Now I hope I don't come off as a fool for suggesting something like this 
but I have never been an engine mod person.  If you took the air intake 
and hooked a blower up to it, wouldn't the extra forced air in give you 
more horsepower?  That is if you could find away to get a blower in under 
the hood and modify the air intake sys.... Just a thought.  Ideas?