[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: black
- From: Dave Eaton <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Jun 1997 10:23:35 +0012
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- In-Reply-To: <199706242138.RAA02402@coimbra.ans.net>
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Wed, 25 Jun 1997 10:23:35 +0012
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Wed, 25 Jun 1997 10:23:36 +0012
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 11B6CA972200
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;0435231025061997/A56295/CSAV10]
i've had 2 red audi's and now own 2 black ones.
no comparison. the black (charcoal) looks much better, attracts the right sort
of attention (no revenue collection officers), and looks great on a straight
car. to my mind red is a very 80's colour (nomex on).
anyway, if you're not washing your car every week, you're not looking after it.