[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: Warm-Up Valve

Fellow listers,
Thanks for the many responses regarding what is
also called the warm-up regulator and the
control pressure regulator depending on what
book you refer to.  The thing is located in front
of the distributor and through a heated element
controls the fuel flow pressure back to the fuel
distributor and return to the fuel tank I think.
This is one control affecting the fuel charge
richness on warm up.  I took mine apart and
found a small piece of paper towel in one of
the screened fuel fittings - enough to build up
some back pressure and contribute to car running
To check fuel line pressure there is a do it
yourself fuel gage construction article at: