Sway bar bushings

Joshua C smuckycat at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 13 16:42:40 EDT 2002


I am doing some suspension work and need to replace my sway bar bushings,
the bar end bushings are included in the control arms but I need to find the
U shaped bushings that go around the bar and are clamped to the chasis.  I
was told by the guys at TPC that it is a dealer only item.  Has anyone BTDT,
know where I can get them, or does anyone know the part number and I can
just call up a dealership and pay full price.

91 200 20v
73 Alfa Romeo GTV

Join the world=92s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail.

More information about the 200q20v mailing list