[Marketplace] Cars: Audi S4 1993 (No Mods, 132k)
marketbot at audifans.com
Wed Apr 29 22:25:08 PDT 2009
Title: Audi S4 1993 (No Mods, 132k)
Location: Beaverton OR
Date: December 04, 2008
Email: dpem01 at verizon.net
Oregon car purchased new at Carrera Motors in Bend, then moved to Portland right after; serviced at Sunset Porsche-Audi. Doctor/adult Audi enthusiast owned, not raced, no accidents, clean CarFAX, clean title in hand, original paint, all manuals, maintenance and repair records available including the original window sticker... No scuffs, no rips, etc...
- No mods, all factory, 132k miles, A/C, locks, remote, windows, sunroof, original BOSE Stereo and seat heaters all work!
Typical issues for this model are already sorted out:
- Replaced transmission (~70k mi at Sunset Audi), thus no 1st gear issues...
- Steering Rack wheel well mount point already reinforced!
New items and recent work done (within the last 5k miles!):
- Alignment AWD and Sunroof gasket
- Multi Rib Belt and Timing Belt
- Coolant Pump and Heater Valve
- Thermostat and Thermostat Housing
- Roller and Idler Cam
- Camshaft and Crankshaft Seals
- Control Arm, Tierod End and Steering Shaft Boot
- Battery and Spark Plugs
- Tires and Lightweight Enkei Wheels
- Professionally detailed (interior and exterior)
Exterior color: Audiâs Emerald Green (metallic dark green)
Interior Color: Audiâs Ecru leather (eggshell light tan) with carbon fiber trim (the only model year this was available!)
Pictures of your choice available on request.
Asking $6750; no brokers and no trades please.
NOTE: Just in case someone is wondering why sell such a sweet ride?
Only available with 5 speed. My wife can not drive a manual transmission any longer, thus we (very reluctantly) have replaced it with an automatic transmission vehicle...
[ This is an automated message ]
[ You are receiving this message ]
[ because you signed up for the ]
[ Marketplace email notification. ]
More information about the Marketplace