Fun with parts identification - type 44 bumper bellows

Livolsi, Stephane Stephane.Livolsi at
Thu Mar 25 18:44:59 EST 2004

You might have already checked this, but what does the German FA call
"Gasket" may just be a loose interpretation...

 The FA calls it 
> a "gasket"?!?
> -- 
> Huw Powell
quattro mailing list
quattro at

More information about the quattro mailing list