Eurolight Identification and source

Henry A Harper III hah at
Wed Feb 6 19:31:54 PST 2008

> Are these bulbs classified as just H4 or combination H4/H1?
> Anyone know or care to
> spell out the difference.  I have to admit, this is one area I’m
> pretty ignorant on.  I
> know how to hook ‘em up, but really don’t know the difference.

The 200 eurolights as a whole can be referred to as H4/H3, but that means
there are two bulbs inside each side's housing, each with their own
reflector: an H4 (dual filament - a high beam and low beam) and an H3
(single filament, only used with high beam in this application). Not
counting the city light.

More information about the quattro mailing list