[Vwdiesel] tiny parts

peter blake pila47 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 09:08:08 PDT 2011

 I think that clip is probably a dealer part. Or might be available
from one of the online hardware stores like mcmaster-carr.  The
rabbit part is probably only available used. I'd look on thesambe.com
and call up a guy named Bryan Wilson. I've had great luck w him in 
the past.  You might also try autohauszaz.com I've had pretty good
luck w them also. 
--- On Mon, 7/25/11, Johann Koenig <johann.koenig at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Johann Koenig <johann.koenig at gmail.com>
> Subject: [Vwdiesel] tiny parts
> To: Vwdiesel at vwfans.com
> Date: Monday, July 25, 2011, 7:19 AM
> Where can you go for those little,
> important, but unique parts? I need
> the shifter cable holder clip from an O2O:
> https://picasaweb.google.com/johann.koenig/ShifterCableClip#5633293612872219762
> and the rubber grommets on the mk1/rabbit master cylinder
> where the
> reservoir goes in. I've found them for the mk2, and seen
> them
> mentioned as user-replaceable parts, but can't find them
> ... or maybe
> I just don't know what to look for.
> This is part of a 1998 mk3 Jetta AHU TDi -> 1983 mk1 2
> door Rabbit
> swap. I'm getting pretty close but now the little things
> are holding
> me up.
> _______________________________________________
> Vwdiesel mailing list
> Vwdiesel at vwfans.com
> http://www.audifans.com/mailman/listinfo/vwdiesel

More information about the Vwdiesel mailing list