[Vwdiesel] What's my 2001 Golf worth?
tadc at europa.com
Fri Aug 1 15:48:37 PDT 2014
Hey all - Well after over 14 years and 170k miles of faithful service, it's
time to move on from the TDI.
I got a deal I couldn't pass up on a new Outback, and I need to send my
Golf to a new home.
As we all know, most pricing guides either disregard or underestimate the
value of a TDI. So... any ideas on what a 2001 Golf GLS TDI with 170k is
worth, or is anyone interested?
- It's lived it's life in Oregon (no salt)
- had a pretty steady diet of high-quality commercially-produced
biodiesel (usually Sequential)
- has a mild chiptune w/EGR delete
- upgraded the stock garbage with Bilstein TC shocks/struts
- injection pump rebuilt by DFIS
- DMF replaced with single-mass VR6 clutch
- Mechanical boost gauge(installed) w/A-pillar pod (not installed)
- UK sport cluster with trip computer
- probably some things I'm forgetting
Any comments or thoughts welcome.
More information about the Vwdiesel