Re: upper stress bar and short throw shift kit?

	My father cut about an inch off the top of his shift lever, and
rethreaded the lever with a die.  It did shorten the throws, but it is
also a little longer reach to get to the shift knob.  I installed a tall
anatomic shift knob from MOMO, and that at least made it feel better.

Graydon D. Stuckey
'86 Audi 5000 CS Turbo Quattro, GDS Racing Stage II
'83 Mazda RX7 w/13B, GDS Racing Stage 58474