[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: No more Stage II boxes w/o turbos from...
- To: email@example.com (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Re: No more Stage II boxes w/o turbos from...
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 06 Nov 1995 08:29:04 -0500
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Nov 06 08:29:04 1995
- P1-Recipient: email@example.com
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 042908061195
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 06 Nov 1995 08:29:04 -0500action Relayed
Re: No more Stage II boxes w/o turbos from IA...$2495.00!!!!...
That's really hard to believe; no more IA Stage II CPU mods at $800.00 US
a whack if you don't buy one of his turbos too?!? I am really shocked.
I've always thought very highly of Ned, always seemed to be a
straight-shooter and one of the "good guys".
Well, if the $400 price for the S4 turbo was't a typo somebody here ought
to snap that sucker up REAL QUICK!
On the Stage II and grenaded engines, I've been running the Stage II for,
oh like 3-4 years and about 100,000 miles with NO problems. Added the S4
turbo, adjustable WG and been running 15 PSI for like 2 years now, also