Re: Wimpy Heater/4000q

In a message dated 95-11-28 15:32:46 EST, Glen.Powell@smc.com (Glen
Powell/SMC) writes:

> You might want
>to check that little control valve in the heater-core supply line, if the
>cable is out of adjustment your flow through the core would certainly be

ok Glen, where is it?  I haven't had much time to dig into the car yet as I
just got it officially on the road one week ago today.  I don't get much warm
air either on my '85 4ksq either.  New stat, new radiator fan switch, cooling
system has been properly purged of air, etc.

upon further reading of all of the messages here, I find that my "prolem" is
normal.  Strange heating system.  I wonder if it can be modified?