[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Pro Rally THIS WEEKEND!
- To: email@example.com (Non Receipt Notification Requested) (IPM Return Requested)
- Subject: Pro Rally THIS WEEKEND!
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 30 Nov 1995 11:31:41 -0500
- Autoforwarded: FALSE
- Importance: normal
- P1-Content-Type: P2
- P1-Message-Id: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLAN;X400ATT Nov 30 11:31:41 1995
- P1-Recipient: email@example.com
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ua-Content-Id: 413111301195
- X400-Trace: US*ATTMAIL*SMCLANarrival 30 Nov 1995 11:31:41 -0500action Relayed
Sorry about the short notice, things have been crazy here what with those
bozos at cablescum buying SMC and loosing my job as a result......more
The last SCCA Pro Rally of the 1995 season is this weekend in Rumford ME,
USA. Racing is Fri night (yes, in the dark and snow of course!) and Sat
during the day. John Buffum is renting his S2 out to a competitor and I'm
sure there will be other Quattros there as well, Bruno Kreibich, John
Kemp, Chris Sanborn to name just a few of the Q possibilities. This is an
awesome chance to see the cars up close, meet the drivers and see the
cars "driven in anger".
I hope I can meet some of you there. We are staying at Rally HQ Fri
night, the Madison Hotel in Rumford ME. We'll be in the blue '87 5KTQW
with all the baby stuff in the back and multiple antennae.