5KCSTQ front wheel bearings

	I started removing the front suspension today to replace the
struts and springs (I love upgrading!) and found out that my front wheel
bearings are shot. Argh.  I wanted to drive these new struts today:(  I
guess I can still drive the struts, just not the car :-/

	Anyway, I tried Carquest, and they want 117.00 for each bearing
(I get a discount off that, but still, that is ridiculous, I think)  What
have you guys spent on '86 5KCSTQ front wheel bearings?  Is this
reasonable or not?

	Thanks for your help.

Graydon D. Stuckey
Flint, Michigan   USA
'86 Audi 5000 CS Turbo Quattro, GDS Racing Stage II
'85 Mazda RX7 GS 12A-leaning-towards-a-13B-soon