Euro lights. was Re: 87 Coupe questions

At 12:41 AM 2/11/96 -0500, you wrote:
>I've ordered a Bently manual but does anyone know where I
>can find an owners manual (even a photocopy).
You can order it direct from the company that prints them for Audi USA.  I
posted their address last month to the list.  If you can't find it, I'll dig
it up for you.

>Can I get Euro Lights for the car?

I will be selling a used set in a few weeks.  If you saw my post of 2/10/96,
you'll notice one has a cracked lense.  A fellow lister was kind enough to
offer to locate a lense for whoever purchased the set from me.  Seems new
lenses are far less than $95 (<$50) if they are bought and shipped to the US
from Germany.  He did not post directly to the list for fear of being
overwhelmed by requests for lights.  I'll include his e-mail address with
the lights.  To honor his request, I will NOT post his name to the list, so
please don't overwhelm me with requests for his e-mail address.

Please check back with me in couple of weeks.  I'd hoped to have them
available sooner but need to clear the two 100+ ft. trees the wind storm was
kind enough to deposit.  I think that will take up much of my weekend time
for awhile.

John Karasaki

The Karasaki's, proud owners of AUDI automobiles

1981 Coupe
1982 TQC
1984 5000S Wagon
1990 V8