(Fwd) Re: 90 gauge pak option

>----- Forwarded message (cngnyec@nyc.pipeline.com(Richard Davis)) -----<
Did a similar switch on my TQC.  Pulled the diff panel and installed gauges
from the GT.  What a bulb booster is I don't know, but the wiring is
forward if you've ever done DC before.  $100 for the panel and 3 guages
very good as long as all are working, don't forget that you need the
for pressure and temp as well!  Got mine from Campbell Nelson in WA.  I
went 1
step further and installed VDO boost gauge in the panel also.  Is signature
from MIT.  If so I'm in S NH and could help if intimidated. Mike