[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Eliminating Turbo Lag
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Eliminating Turbo Lag
- From: Dave Eaton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Feb 1996 12:48:17 -1200
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- In-Reply-To: <199602262151.QAA04858@coimbra.ans.net>
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Tue, 27 Feb 1996 12:48:17 -1200
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Tue, 27 Feb 1996 12:48:20 -1200
- Priority: normal
- Sender: email@example.com
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- Ua-Content-Id: 11A2DB301000
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;7017481227021996/A32117/CSAV10]
dumping fuel on the hot side of the wastegate is used by all top rally teams (subaru, mitsi, ford,and toyota) to keep the turbo spooled up and improve throttle response.
1) as above, much better throttle response.
2) compensates for a large impeller
3) looks and sounds great!
1) fuel consumption