New Audi Factory?

   Heard it through the grapevine today (no confirmation) that
   VW/Audi will be building a 500 million dollar factory in
   Brazil to produce medium size VW/Audi vehicles.
   Hopefully this is true, we'll be able to get much cheaper
   components/parts for replacements, as occured with many
   Bosche and VW parts when factories were installed in
   South America before.  Last Audi heater core I bought
   was $35, made in Brazil. Lets hope they start manufacturing
   big dollar items there, we'll be able to buy them reasonable

... My guns have killed fewer people than Ted Kennedy's cars.
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12