[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: contents page
- To: "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: contents page
- From: Dave Eaton <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 17:46:18 -1200
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- In-Reply-To: <199603130053.TAA03707@coimbra.ans.net>
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Wed, 13 Mar 1996 17:46:18 -1200
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Wed, 13 Mar 1996 17:46:19 -1200
- Priority: normal
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sensitivity: Company-Confidential
- Ua-Content-Id: 11A36C6E1200
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;9118461713031996/A83029/CSAV10]
i've just returned from a week away catching the aussie formula 1 grand prix and return to find that the table of contents page has disappeared from the digest.
for those of us on the digest, the toc makes life considerably easier, especially if, like me, you're often away and return to find 30+ digests in the mail.
please, please put the toc back...
ps. in one of the support races, there were a very pretty pair of fia class 2 audi a4 quattros. didn't manage to beat the bmw's though.