V8 Quattro Club (dedicated to the V8 Quattro)

 {Dedicated exclusively to the V8 Quattro}

	Since I own a 1990 V8 Quattro and wanted to try my hand at developing web pages, what better way than to dedicate one to the car I own.

	Here it is...The Audi V8 Quattro Club: http://www.mindspring.com/~vikram/v8qc.htm

This page is under development. If any of you V8Q owners have personal pictures they want me to add to the
User Portfolio, feel free to send them to me --> (vikram@mindspring.com). Please enclose any information about your car (color, mileage, auto/manual, any mods, etc. Also, I would appreciate any feedback regarding the kind of information you would like to see at this site. Enjoy !!!

-Vikram Kumar
1990 Audi V8 Quattro
1990 Infinity M30
1987 Ford Tempo