Re[2]: NE outing - june 27

     Sounds good to me but will it get very crowded on Saturday?  They have
     to close the parks around 10am near me because they get too many
     Tim NJ 90CQ, 77Spitfire

Subject: Re: NE outing - june 27
Author:  "Bob D'Amato" <mx@mamie.snet.com> at Internet
Date:    7/16/96 3:34 PM

On Tue, 16 Jul 1996 fjbauer@dsavm.e-mail.com wrote:
> Frank J. Bauer
> dassault systemes of America     email:fjbauer@dsavm.e-mail.com
> Subject: NE outing - june 27
> paul et al:
> alas, i will not be attending, but i could suggest a meeting place since
> i have spent a lot of time in litchfield county in the past.  i think the
> picnic/meeting spot would be kent falls state park on route 7.
Thats an excellent idea, it really is gorgeous there.
bob.damato@snet.com (Temporarily Down!!!)
The Southern New England Telephone Co.	     |Phone: 203-771-7081
Information and Technology Center            |Fax:   203-773-3398
300 George St. New Haven CT  06510           |Pager: Dont count on it
             Drive Safe, Drive Fast, Drive a Quattro