[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

mildeeeeew problem

I've seen there are some sort of spray that you can spray into the air
intake just before the windshield. But the thing is that I've never seen
it at any store. And to make matter worse, I don't know the specific names
these things are sold under.

Has anyone seen these sprays?? And where?

------------- clip here with virtual scissors --------------
Send any interesting roadkills to honge@creighton.edu!
Keyboard stuck error. Press F1 to continue.
Fax (402) 593-8975
Ever see a cat fish?