Re: ...last bolt undone, Thanks!

On Wed, 17 Jul 1996, Andrew Duane USG/PE wrote:

> > Thanks for all the suggestions. Compressor and electricity unavailable due to
> > location and time restriction before junker removal. However a combination
> > of "persuasion, positioning, & penetration"
> Oooohhhhhheeeeee. I gotta show this one to Angela....

Oh geez! That will explain more noises from his backseat! :)

Oh, we're just jealous

bob.damato@snet.com (Temporarily Down!!!)
The Southern New England Telephone Co.	     |Phone: 203-771-7081
Information and Technology Center            |Fax:   203-773-3398
300 George St. New Haven CT  06510           |Pager: Dont count on it

             Drive Safe, Drive Fast, Drive a Quattro