Re: Crazy weather (extr. low Audi content)

On Fri, 26 Jul 1996 STEADIRIC@aol.com wrote:

> >I think Eric is working on that hush hush super aero experiment on dimpled
> >surfaces and it's effects on maintaining a laminar air-flow layer attached
> >at speed.
> Ernest, I told you that was a secret!............
> Now I'm gonna have to kill'ya!

Eric!!! Its OK really, you dont have to kill him, he only gave away ONE
speed secret... go easy on him... hes only a kid, he didnt know!

bob.damato@snet.com (Temporarily Down!!!)
The Southern New England Telephone Co.	     |Phone: 203-771-7081
Information and Technology Center            |Fax:   203-773-3398
300 George St. New Haven CT  06510           |Pager: Dont count on it

             Drive Safe, Drive Fast, Drive a Quattro