Re: Lingering troubles with recent blower repair

On Mon, 29 Jul 1996, Ernest Wong wrote:

> Guess what we contribute is pittance compared to the 'DeIcing' airports do
> when they 'Exxon Valdez' the waiting jets with glycol deicing fluid.

The airports have drains under and around the planes that reclaim the
glycol. In some places they are starting to use a warmed salt water which
they say is safer..

I watch too much Discovery...

bob.damato@snet.com (Temporarily Down!!!)
The Southern New England Telephone Co.	     |Phone: 203-771-7081
Information and Technology Center            |Fax:   203-773-3398
300 George St. New Haven CT  06510           |Pager: Dont count on it

             Drive Safe, Drive Fast, Drive a Quattro