Re: ProLong ; Fake???

On Tue, 30 Jul 1996, Martin Gruby wrote:

> Has anyone seen that infomercial for a product called prolong?? It is an
> engine treatment. They showed them drain the oil out of the cars and drive
> around just fine.

I guess I watch different channels than you. THe prolong I saw had
nothing to do with engines...  :)

bob.damato@snet.com (Temporarily Down!!!)
The Southern New England Telephone Co.	     |Phone: 203-771-7081
Information and Technology Center            |Fax:   203-773-3398
300 George St. New Haven CT  06510           |Pager: Dont count on it

             Drive Safe, Drive Fast, Drive a Quattro