Re: Verdict is in: Coupe GT leaves me stranded for the 1st time

Glenn Kaufman wrote:
> Thank you all for your responses.  I was quite impressed with the number of
> The verdict is:  a bad fuel pump relay:  $60 parts, $90 labor (1.5 hrs)
> Sounds like a lot for labor.  Can anyone verify this?

Two minutes to replace the relay, 88 minutes to figure it out.
It depends on where in the troubleshooting chain they started.
Obviously they started at the wrong end and/or I hope that they
really checked out the fuel and ignition systems for the money.

Don Hoefer
'82 Coupe