RE: Trade RS2 for ??

First, to a lot of you I am new to this group but to some I've been
emailing alot. I'm almost a
Quattro owner. I've been trying real hard.
Second there Steve, Bob hasn't come clean about the magazines covers
yet. I did share with him the
fact that my wife is a former model too-no association to any local law
enforcement though.
Steve lives pretty close to me so he may yet be able to get a climpse my
wife if not my car.