[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

Re: control pressure regulator

The mysterious screw isn't a screw. (Behave yourself, Bob...)  It is actually 
more of a plug.  Don't remember which is rich/lean, but the only easy access is 
from the large front face while it's mounted on the block.  Played with this 
once, it takes a punch and a gentle touch to move it inwards (towards block).  
Don't know if you could move it back out without dissassembly.  Hope this helps. 
Someone else posted the plug resembled a production flashing.  That's a pretty 
accurate description.

-Stott Hare

On Thu, 14 Nov 96, human <human@nh.ultranet.com> wrote:
>-- [ From: human * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --
>a/k/a warm up regulator.
>There was some talk around here about them being adjustable via some almost
>hidden or invisible screw or something.  Erie also mentioned he had done it
>with his.  Which I now own.  
>Does anyone care to try to explain this to me in detail please?  Which side
>is it on, which way is richer/leaner, how easy is it to break, etc.?
>Huw Powell
>temporary ride (engine donor) mars red 82 coupe
>Under the weather:
>82ish Coupe 
>73 F250 it runs before I sleep tonight!
>The Graveyard:
>80 5k, 81 5kt, 87 5ks :parts f/s
>HUMAN Speakers
>7 Kelsey Road
>Lee NH 03824