Hey guys, I am having a little problem with my steering on my 5ktq and I
want to know what you all think.  I had the alignment (4 wheel) and a wheel
balancing done less than a month ago, but when I got it back, it still had
all the road noise and it still pulled a little.  I found that there was a
bad wheel bearing, so I replaced it.  Now, no noise, but still pulling.  I
also get a little vibration in the wheel when I am actively turning the
wheel, not when it is in any given position, but while it is moving.  What
do you think?  Thanks.

James Fawcett
1986 Audi 5k TQ

Saint Charles, Missouri