RE: best tyres up front or in the rear? (was '89 200q ?s)

Spun a 72 Maverick in the rain many years ago because the front tires gripped
better than the rear tires. No warning at all - one second everything fine -
next second looking at light pole(missed it) coming up through rear window.

mike miller
91 200q