[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Wheel Fantasy
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Wheel Fantasy
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 12:00:14 -0500
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X400-Content-Type: P2-1988 (22)
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [/PRMD=CHRYSLER/ADMD=IBMX400/C=US/;0041200001112526000002]
- X400-Originator: email@example.com
- X400-Recipients: firstname.lastname@example.org
You wrote: "I run the magnesium BBS's in 16X7.5 app on the track with
205/55 16 tires...
They have had the bolt holes drilled larger for the 14mm audi bolts
(MB is 11mm) and uses the aluminum centering ring...."
I'v just had to send back a beautiful set of TSW Hockenheim wheels (16
x 7.5 w/ 35mm offset) and 205/55/16 tires because the darned things
stick out of the rear fenders. My 86 5KCSTQ has H&R springs on it
which drops it about 1.25". This is my second set of wheels that
supposedly fit and did not (don't ask about the first set :->). Can
you or anyone give me the potential combinations that will fit on a
lowered car?? I prefer 16" but at this point I'm open to
suggestions..like the BBS's you mentioned??
86 5KCSTQ w/ Koni, H&R and no cool wheels that fit.....:-(