Re: Coupe Q in Indigo Blue Mica

 Bryan wrote:

> I would like to know if anyone has ever seen a CQ in Indigo Blue Mica, the
> real dark blue.
> I think it would be an awesome color.
> A friend of mine who works at MidWestern Auto Group said he had one as a
> demo in '91, but I've only seen red, pearl, yellow, lago blue, and black.
> Kent Anderson says he may be getting a silver one.

 Yes, I owned an Indigo Blue Mica 1991 CQ. Indeed an awesome colour,
 especially in angled sunlight. But hard to keep good-looking in the
 winter.  This was in Bedford, Mass. (near Boston). There was another
 identical CQ in the same general area, I saw it twice from a distance
 but never got close enought to wave it down. My old CQ is now in New

Chris Palmer (1995.5 S6 Wagon)              "Ashes to ashes,
Data General Corporation                     dust to dust,
Enterprise Solutions Engineering Division    If Lillee don't get yer,
chris_palmer@dg.com                          Thommo must!"