[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

torsen or what

>  If you
>use a "standard" viscous diff, then add a coupla 12v wires to control
>viscosity, you have adj bias....  

Hummmm, what kind of fluid can you electrically (or magnetically) control
the viscosity?  Can I use this stuff to make electrically adjustable shocks?

Robert Wheeldon
'90 V8Q

surely the two wires control a solenoid or motor which changes the holed
plates position vis a vis the impeller. ie moves it closer for more torque.
i don't know but it seems right ymmv
86 5kcdtq
82 lada 1600 with momo and broken exhaust
vernon bc. 6 times the normal snowfall a new record. yeee ha

Cyclops Bicycles
Ph. (604) 545-5644 Fax (604) 545-1167