Re: Yahoo!

 John wrote:
> Don't you guys hand wash your babies?

Hmmm, let's see.
It's around 25 degrees(F) outside, and the wind is gusting up around 25-30.
Yep, I think I'll go out and handwash my baby.

This is an especially attractive proposition after speaking to my
family back home on Christmas Day - when they finally got back
from the beach in 85 degree weather.

Chris Palmer (1995.5 S6 wagon)              "Ashes to ashes,
Data General Corporation                     dust to dust,
Enterprise Solutions Engineering Division    If Lillee don't get yer,
chris_palmer@dg.com                          Thommo must!"