Cruel joke

Pulled into a parking lot today...and sitting around the corner was a
blue 83 turbo coupe. As Im admiring it..I look down to the ground. There
are the keys. As Im figuring out what time tonight Ill come back and get
it...the little angel on the other shoulder told me to go in and give the
keys back.

Arghhh...I hate listening to that shoulder.

Bob D'Amato SNET 300 George St. New Haven, CT 06510 203-771-7081
               Drive Safe, Drive Fast, Drive a Quattro