[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
FS:16" TSW Hockenheim R's w/ Dunlops
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: FS:16" TSW Hockenheim R's w/ Dunlops
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 18:09:06 -0500
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- X400-Content-Type: P2-1988 (22)
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [/PRMD=CHRYSLER/ADMD=IBMX400/C=US/;0041200001767211000002]
- X400-Originator: email@example.com
- X400-Recipients: firstname.lastname@example.org
Someday I will tell the long story that accompanies the purchase of
these wheels but for now:
16x7.5" w/ 35mm offset and 5x112mm bolt circle, silver
TSW Hockenheim R wheels w/ red nut center caps and Dunlop D60 A2's
w/JLB size 205/55/16. Both are BRAND NEW and never mounted on the
car. (They DO NOT fit on a lowered 5kcstq, no flames please about
These wheels look awesome and will look even better on a car they fit!
I paid $1213.88 for the set which was a good deal already. I would be
willing to entertain offers to try and recoup most of my investment.
If interested, email at BRV@Chrysler.com or call at work:313-493-2897
I am willing to ship the set if some arrangements are made beforehand.
86 5KCSTQ w/o any cool wheels