-- [ From: Huw Powell * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

>>      I need to brag to people that will understand and appreciate.
>>      There is about 18 inches of snow on the ground (give and take a few
>> depending upon where you are).
>>      I work downtown in building on a floor with about 75 other employees
>> I live over 50 miles away.
>>      I have been the only one here for over half an hour.

>And the BMW and Volvo drivers are at home with their families?

Paul, you went to *work*?  Why?  The rest of New England took a snow day
(and the Q drivers went playing...)  I unfortunately don't have to leave
home to get to work, just waiting for the rest of the snow to slide off my
roof before I fire up the "F250 Q" and do some bowing and scraping before
the spring idols...

PS we only got about 8-10" here slightly inland in NH... always getting the
short end of the stick.  Best storm of the year though.

Huw Powell
HUMAN Speakers

Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from science....