Re: decals

Funny thing... I JUST tried to get the distribution group of the list and I
received a message saying "WHO COMMAND" inactivated (or some such thing).

Sean Ford
Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Newton, MA  02162 (USA)
'92 Audi 100CS 5spd  19K miles (and counting)
'89 Suzuki Katana 600 14K miles (out and about, and running strong)