Re: tires for 4kcsq

The P600's are the replacement for the P6's. Personally, I really like these
Continentals that I have recently purchased. They are officially called
Continental ContiTouring CH95. These are original equipment on Audi,
Mercedes, and BMW. I have a '92 100S and put a set of these on when I bought
it last fall. I live in Pennsylvania, my Audi is not a quattro, and these
tires go great in both rain and snow. If you would like more info. on these
tires and others check out Tire Rack's website at www.tirerack.com.

'92 100S