[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Prize winning Ripp car!!
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Prize winning Ripp car!!
- From: Dave Eaton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 09:58:50 +0012
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- In-Reply-To: <199706161928.PAA17273@coimbra.ans.net>
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Tue, 17 Jun 1997 09:58:50 +0012
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Tue, 17 Jun 1997 09:58:50 +0012
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 11B68A7A2F00
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;4050580917061997/A14881/CSAV10]
i think the mb 190 cossie evo model was a 2.5l. saw a 2.3 group "a" advertised
the other day. 385hp i think. also a 2.5 evo group "n" with about 230hp and a
2.3 with 195hp. in one of the recent issues of autosport.
a nice collectable classic imho.
>Date: Mon, 16 Jun 1997 14:55:37 -0400 (EDT)
>In a message dated 97-06-16 09:59:53 EDT, you write:
><< 2nd to an EVO Mercedes 190 the good one! >>
>I assume that by "the good one" you mean the 190E 2.3 16v Evolution, a car
>which will whip most butt in the US? Yes, that is a good car.