[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

RE: Question

In message <19970621232224.AAA1499@worldnet.worldnet.att.net> 
miktip@worldnet.att.net writes:

> Do you know if there are available in the UK or Germany,
> the plastic pieces that go ontop of the 
> drivers, and passenger windows, so you can
> leave the windows down about an inch or so, and 
> the plastic pieces keep out the rain and wind!

They still appear in various accessory catalogues in the UK, as 'WINDMASTER' 
weather sheilds, two models, standard in clear plastic or 'TINTS' in smoke 
grey and with a larger aperture. Both retail at about 50GBP a pair.

No Audis in vehicle application list, in fact the only VAG models listed are 
VW Golf mkI (4 door) and VW Golf mkII (2 door).
Judging by those that I've seen in the past (usually on late 70's and 80's 
Fords & Volvos) they don't fit vehicles with flush glass.

Jim Haseltine 
88 Ur quattro