Re: Is Audi publicly held?

<< Problem is, I can't find a ticker symbol for them on the domestic
 markets.  I assume if they're publicly held (?) that they'd trade on
 DAX, but no luck there either.  If any of you out there knows the
 skinny, please let me know.  Thanks.

Audi is owned by Volkswagen.  Buy stock in them, as the new
Golf/Jetta/Passat/Cabrio/coupe are all coming in the next 2 years.  And from
what I've heard, it seems unlikely that the A3 will come this side until at
least 2000.

Carter J