[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Achtung!: European listers
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Achtung!: European listers
- From: Dave Eaton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 07 Aug 1997 14:37:34 +0012
- Autoforwarded: false
- Disclose-Recipients: prohibited
- Hop-Count: 1
- Importance: normal
- In-Reply-To: <199708062320.TAA07935@coimbra.ans.net>
- Mr-Received: by mta MOEMR0.MUAS; Relayed; Thu, 07 Aug 1997 14:37:34 +0012
- Mr-Received: by mta CSAV10; Relayed; Thu, 07 Aug 1997 14:37:35 +0012
- Sender: email@example.com
- Ua-Content-Id: 11B83BA52100
- X400-Mts-Identifier: [;1634371407081997/A86295/CSAV10]
the wheel is an italian job made by 'personal'. it is as you describe and is
fantastic - its smaller than the usual mb or wr wheel and has a thicker rim.
the whole effect is to 'focus' the steering even more...
>Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 17:18:10 -0500
>From: "Hussey, Dan" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>I know the 1991 (last year) TQC 20V came with a special steering wheel.
>Very basic black leather...three spoke, momo type. And, it had a small
>AudiSport badge on the lower portion of it.
>Does anybody know what I'm talking about? And, does anybody know where
>I can find one in real nice condition or new? Since these were never
>imported overseas, I figure it is useless to find such a part in the US