semaN sdrawkcaB

Fred Langan asked:

>Sorry to be picky, but why do people use names spelt backwards?
>With all the other acronyms involved it makes it difficlut to follow for
>the layman.

It's been going on since before I first discovered the list nearly two years
ago.  I assumed it was a gentle and faintly humorous form of disrespect
for marques of the non-Audi persuasion.  Since I'm a car enthusiast, not
just an Audi fan, I don't use it myself.  But it doesn't seem offensive,
just, well, mildly amusing.

If there's more to the story than meets the eye, someone please share.

'85 4KSQ
'89 F250 4x4 diesel
'95 Z28