RE: 4ooo csq problems?

I can only get 2 of the 3 quarts both Bentley and the <gasp, he actually
*reads* these things?> owner's manual specify when my CQ is level. I had
planned on raising the front on jack stands so I could get the 3rd quart
in. Your post makes me question this. Quandary: gotta raise the front to
get the specified quantity in, but you indicate this'll cause problems.
BTW, my CQ uses the ASZ/AXM tranny (not sure which, but there isn't much
difference...). TIA.
-Ian Duff.