Punch in the Face or a Beer?

Hi Folks,

     I'm taking off from Albany, NY on Saturday, Oct 11, for Elkhart Lake
driver's school via Chicago area..to Wisconsin....
from there I plan on crossing the Northern Plains towards Denver...then
maybe Arizona starting on Oct. 15.
     I'll be heading back via Lincoln, NE from Denver on or about Oct.

     If anyone wants to take this opportunity to try and give me a solid
punch in the face or share a beer, give me a jingle.
Timing could be weird, but we'll give it a shot.

               Paul Royal