No Audi Content: non US listers please read

Pardon the distraction, and thanks in advance for any assistance you can

I've been tasked with expanding my company's software product to support
wide range of international mailing addresses.  Up until this point, we
have only
supported US of A formatted mailing addresses.

I'm hoping the international collective of q-lister can provide me with
or guidelines on how your individual countries build mailing addresses.
help along these lines will be greatly appreciated.

Please respond directly to: harest@allenbrook.iix.com, without copying
the list.

And, now that the working day is over, it's time to start the working
night. i.e. go
home and start tinkering on my quattro!

Stott Hare
Application Developer